Tjuan Benafactor - Dunk ft. American Basketball Association (ABA)





Tjuan Benafactor releases a new song for the basketball fans called "Dunk". "Dunk" is the official music video of the ABA, American Basketball Association!!! The video shows a non-stop high flying jams from the ABA with Tjuan rapping about his relationship with bball. Tjuan has been doing his thing, in 2015 he was chosen as Hiphop Weekly's "Indie Grind Spotlight"! Read more about Tjuan and follow him here: @TjuanBenafactor





Tjuan spoke with iStar Daily recently: 
1. Tell us about yourself. Who are you, where did you come from and what inspires you.
I’m Tjuan Benafactor, I come from the bottom, the mud started from scratch I’m a lifetime hustler. I’m inspired by people, life and success.

2. Give us a sales pitch. Why should we care about you? What makes you different?
Lol, that’s a crazy question but ok my sales pitch… check me out cuz in my music I say what needs to be said that not many artist speak on or touch on much anymore. You should care about me because i care about you. We all need to care about each other as a hip hop community worldwide. Power and success come from unity.

3. What are you currently promoting? Where can we check you out?
I’m currently promoting my recent EP release “CREDIBLE CONTENT” it’s a solid project make sure you check out the tracks “LOVE & HIP HOP”, “GRADE A” & “CAN’T GET TO HEAVEN” the whole joints right tho so give it a listen, buy it and all that stuff it’s available on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Tidal, Muve Music etc.
As the CEO of the American Basketball Association(ABA) media & entertainment division. I’m always promoting the league www.abaliveaction.com and I’m working on a few other things. http://istardaily.iamprecommerce.com/2016/02/22/3-questions-with-tjuan-benefactor-tjuanbenafactor-istar-daily



No comments

Powered by Blogger.